We got an update on our little guy today. I asked about his normal routine, and strangely enough, his routine in China is identical to ours here--same wake up time, same bed time and same naptime. God knows I love my sleep, so I count this as no coincidence. I asked about his personality, and the foster mom said he is outgoing and loves to smile. She said he likes to share food and toys. She said he likes you to hold him and whisper to him when he's upset. We got one new picture and one picture of him when he was 2 months old. This is the earliest picture we have of him by far and I'm so thankful for it. Unfortunately, the recent picture of him isn't so fantastic. He looks so old! I can't wait for him to be running around with his brother and sisters.


No comments:
Post a Comment