Monday, May 13, 2013

Just Three More Days

Though we just started this adoption journey in July 2012, it feels like forever.  It's really much like the feeling when you are nine months pregnant and are sure that baby is never going to come and you are really tired of waiting.  I'm finding most all the things I'm feeling now are identical to the feelings I had at the end of my pregnancies.  It's a nervous excitement.  You are super excited to meet your baby, but wonder, "Will he sleep?  Will he eat good?  What's his personality going to be like?  Is he healthy?"  Just three more days until we leave for China and are that much closer to having answers to all these things.  I used to always say, "I just want him/her out of my belly and in my arms."  I just want our little man back in Kansas and in my arms. 

Pray for our travels in the upcoming weeks, for our precious boy, his foster parents who have been his world thus far, and for our family.  Also, if you'd like to donate through the fundraising site we are using, you can still do so.  Donations in any amount are awesome.  And, many of you have asked--the money does go to our family.  Just click on our fundraising tab at the top of the blog and it will take you to the donation webpage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment